LUM School of Management’s Faculty is made of more than 400 teachers and researchers, with wide and qualified national and international “on the ground” experience: they all made LUM School of Management reach excellence in managerial and legal Advanced Education, but also:
- being seen as a national School of thought, capable of influencing decision makers because of the worth of its ideas;
- suggesting innovative issues, anticipating change and the needs of different fields;
- participating in the elaboration of innovative models for communities and territories, and of managerial tools for the three kinds of company (profit, non-profit, public);
- developing content and significant and excellent products for training;
- supporting companies and managers in focussing on how to implement change;
- developing and building relationships and partnerships with local and national main players.