A model adapting to what companies and the labor market need
DEVELOPMENT OF MANAGERIAL VISION AND SKILLS
- Development of managerial skills aimed at the best placement in the labor market.
- Theoretical and practical analysis of models and tools of management, giving priority to the involvement of key players in the field among entrepreneurs, managers, professionals, consultants, public administrators an businessmen.
- Custom mentorship and verification of the level of learning and growth throughout the course.
- Interactive learning through case studies, incidents, role-playing and simulations.
- What-if Analysis with the key players of company change, in order to develop managerial vision and critical skills.
- Company tours to test the best practices on the ground.
- Development of project works in the guest companies in order to participate in realizing and documenting actions of managerial innovation.
DEVELOPING OF PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL PLACEMENT
- Orientation interviews to define placement expectations.
- Personal branding activities.
- Targeted internships in national and international companies.