Finanzia la tua formazione post-universitaria con i Voucher della Regione Puglia
THE SCHOOL OF INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
The pressures attributed to globalisation as well as processes of European integration have determined a rupture with the traditionally previous forms of cross-borders interactions being replaced by a multifaceted phenomenon containing economic, social, political, cultural, religious and legal dimensions, all interlinked in complex fashion. This change has encouraged international lawyers and practitioners, policy makers and managers worldwide to change their perspectives to assume an international profile to be able to efficiently and effectively accompany international firms and institutions in such a changing environment.
The Master Programmes and courses offered by the LUM School of International Studies bring together participants from all over the world to prepare them for a successful international career in firms, institutions, multi-tier governments, markets, politics and NGOs. The taught Master courses are one-year, practical and design-oriented programmes suitable for talented graduates willing to gain a unique learning experience. The Master courses are all based on interactive lectures, live case discussions, field projects and group work which aim at developing project management, teamwork, problem-solving and communication skills to be able to start successfully their career in the private or public field.
- MADE IN ITALY, FASHION & LUXURY MANAGEMENT (MIFL) – Learn & Practice: a truly transforming experience in Milan
- INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS IN CHINA (MIBC) – Learn & Practice: a truly transforming experience in Shanghai
- CAREERS WITH THE EUROPEAN UNION (MACEU) – Learn & Practice: a truly transforming experience in Brussels
- STARTUP MANAGEMENT, ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND VENTURE CAPITAL (EMSEV) – Learn & Practice: a truly transforming experience in London
- MONITORING, MODELLING & MANAGEMENT OF ENVIRONMENTAL SYSTEMS (MOMAES)
- FOUNDATION YEAR
Click here to download the General Information Guide on the Selection Process
Master and courses in high-valued
Direzione e Coordinamento
Economia delle Aziende Pubbliche e Non Profit
L'Offerta Formativa della Divisione International Studies
Encourage the development of free information flows in order to improve business results and enhance talents